Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I 800 A

We sent our I 800 A forms in last week.  Can I get a Woot Woot.  Ok, for those not familiar with the adoption world.......after you finish your homestudy, you send in your I 800 A paper work (which the homestudy is part of as well).  This is asking for approval from the US government to adopt.  Once they receive it and process it, they will invite us to get biometric finger prints done.....yes, more finger prints LOL.  After we get our I 800 A approved we can submit our dossier (lots more paper work ) to the country in Eastern Europe we are adopting from.  Ok, I may have some of this wrong......I am still learning too ;-)
But, it is exciting to be making steps in the right direction!