Saturday, August 31, 2013

4 Hours Until We Leave!!!

So I feel like we are as ready as we will ever be!
The schedules for each day are made and posted on the fridge :-)

The fridge is stocked and there is pizza money on the counter for the bigs.  All the littles are packed and their stuff is dropped off to the various places that they are staying.
I haven't slept more then four hours per night in a few days.......this will be great because I can sleep on the insanely long flight and then not have jet lag....right ?! ....this is my theory and I am sticking to it!

I will try to blog while we are in country.  But wifi can be spotty and I need to find out if we can post pictures of our girls (some places are ok with it, some aren't)  So I will do the best I can.  I am very excited to meet "Rita" and begin this amazing journey!  I am also more then a little sad leaving the kiddos at home.  I am glad that it is only a week because I know that it will be hard (way harder on me then on them I am sure ;-)

Once again thank you all for your support during this amazing adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment